Payment Information

Hulbert Utility Payments

111 W. Main St.
Hulbert, OK - 74441
Phone: 918-772-2503


This page is for gas and water payments to the City of Hulbert, OK. Gas payments for Cherokee County are also payable on this page. Cherokee County Water is not payable on this website. Please contact the number on your bill.


  • There is a processing fee of 3.5% with $0.95 min for all payments made on this site. 
  • If your payment is rejected for any reason, your processing fee will not be refunded.
  • Any over-payments made will be applied as a credit to your next bill.
  •  Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AmEx are accepted.

APRIL 20: Until further notice, the lobby is closed to the public. Payments can be dropped off in the mail slot at the front door or in the green mailbox in front. We accept cashier's check, money order, and cash payments. Please include your name, account number, and contact number in your envelope. Staff is available to answer questions by phone at 918-772-2503 or email at [email protected] No receipts or change will be given. 

Please follow the steps below to make your payment:

1. Enter the name as it appears on your utility bill
  First Name *
  Last Name *
2. Enter the account number
  Account Number *
3. Enter the service address
  Service Address *
(ex: 123 Main St.)
4. Enter the amount of your payment
  Payment Amount: *